Thursday, April 17, 2008

crush on krista?

so i dont know if i want to be krista or if i want to be with krista. is that kinda weird cuz we r both girls? i mean...i like boys but i kinda think i like krista to.

I think I have a crush on Krista





is that normal?

7 comments:

Lisa said...

It is perfectly normal to have feelings for the same sex, Audrey. Are you worried about what your friends and family will think? Is it a religious thing?

You're a young woman who is at the age where you will be exploring a lot of different things in life. The best advice I can give you is to follow your heart and your head and you'll be fine. You can spend a whole lifetime worrying about what other people will think of you and your decisions, but in the end you are the one that needs to be happy.

Hang in there! You're just getting to the good parts of life!

Lindsy

Unknown said...

no its not normal. our bodies are set up to match up man and woman.

Anonymous said...

Leave it to a guy (David) to leave a stupid comment! Of course it's normal, girl. Your body is changing and your finding about yourself and others.

It might be a phase or it might be something more long term. Either way there's nothing to be ashamed of, girl.

BrianLaesch.com said...

Me thinks lesbianz be crazy, but hotz!!!!

Stephen said...

Call me CRAZY but I say make your move but make sure you have the camera going when you do.

Stephen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

LMAO I totally no what u mean. When I was bout 2 yrs younger there was girl that I was so hung up that I thuoght I was a lesbien. We never really did anything but it was so crazy how excited I was when she was around. I think u r so brave for telling everyone this cuz I would never been able to that.